About Auburn Homes & Services
In the spirit of Christ's love, Auburn Homes & Services provides care, services, and ministry, primarily for the elderly, through a partnership of staff, residents, families, churches, volunteers, and the community.
Auburn Homes & Services began its commitment to the surrounding community in 1928. We are a not-for-profit organization offering a diverse range of services for seniors, including skilled care, memory care, assisted living, and HUD housing to more than 212 residents.
By focusing on our mission, we are able to offer comfortable housing, caring services, and activities that focus on the body, mind, and spirit of each individual that joins our family.
Our Governing Values
- We conduct our business as a ministry based on Christian values.
- We minister to each person with love, friendship, and compassion.
- We create "hominess" in each environment and service that we provide.
- We achieve quality and excellence through change, innovation, and growth.
- We value employees as our most important resource.