"In the spirit of Christ's love, Auburn Homes & Services provides care, service, and ministry, primarily for the elderly, through a partnership of staff, residents, families, churches, volunteers and the community."
- We conduct our business as a ministry based on Christian values
- We minister to each person with love, friendship, and compassion
- We create a feeling of being at home in each environment and service that we provide
- We achieve quality and excellence through change, innovation, and growth
- We value employees as our most important resource
As an employee of Auburn Homes & Services, you are our most important resource. For that reason, Auburn Homes & Services offers a competitive wage and benefit package.
- Health Insurance for you and your family
- Dental Insurance for you and your family
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Benefits including but not limited to
- Accident Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Additional Term Life Insurance
- Other Insurance Options through Colonial Life
- 403b Retirement Plan with Company Contribution
- Paid Time Off Accrual
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Pay
- Educational Scholarships
- Employee Emergency Loan Program
- COSTCO Memberships
Auburn Homes & Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Current Position Openings
For a complete job description and access to the online application, please click on the position you are interested in, below.
If you prefer to print an application form, please download the Application Form and Affirmative Action survey. These can be mailed, faxed, or dropped off at the location of the position you're interested in.